Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Welcome to ChubbyHubbyCakes!

Welcome to the new ChubbyHubbyCakes blog! I am Jandy, and I am very excited to start my business and to start baking and creating cakes for you! I will be posting the cakes I make. So if you are interested in a cake, email me at ChubbyHubbyCakes@gmail.com and let me know how I can help you. I have many cake flavors and I decorate with whipped, buttercream, royal and fondant. I can flavor the frosting or cakes what ever flavor you want. I can also fill the cakes with chocolate, raspberry, cream, and other flavors. I am not afraid to try new things, so if I don't have something posted, ask and I will give it a shot. Please keep in mind that I am still learning many tricks, but I would love to do your cake!

If you are interested in ordering a cake, please email me at: ChubbyHubbyCakes@gmail.com.

No comments: